Alumni trip to Dubai
- September 18–26*
- $3,899 per person double occupancy
- Optional three-day post-trip extension to Oman
- $1,599 per person double occupancy*
- Available to alumni and friends
Experience the pearl of the Persian Gulf! Ultramodern Dubai, the world’s fastest-growing city, sparkles with cutting-edge skyscrapers, glamorous shopping malls, and sandy white beaches. Marvel at the world’s largest man-made harbor, the largest shopping mall (complete with ski resort), and the soon-to-be tallest building in the world. Tucked amid all the modernity, however, a slower and more traditional Dubai can be found still. Explore the ancient souks (markets) along the winding Dubai Creek, a world filled with local colors, flavors, and aromas.
Uncover other treasures with a visit to the United Arab Emirates capital of Abu Dhabi. Explore the East Coast’s historic Fujairah on the Indian Ocean. Admire the architectural splendor of the Jumeirah Mosque and gain deeper insight into Dubai’s cutting-edge technology through the New Development tour. Dubai’s combination of New World luxury and Old World charm promises highlights that will exceed any traveler’s expectations.
For more information or to request a trip brochure, contact the Office of Alumni Relations. Registrations will be accepted by our travel partner, Go Next, Inc. at 1-800-842-9023, or www.GoNext.com.
The Dubai trip includes round-trip airfare, six nights’ deluxe accommodations at “The Address” at Dubai Mall, daily continental breakfast, welcome reception, Dubai city tour with lunch, experienced program manager and professional tour guides, and travel and destination information.
The optional three-day trip extension to Oman includes round-trip air transportation from Dubai to Muscat, two nights’ deluxe accommodations at the
Grand Hyatt Hotel Muscat, Oman Visa, Muscat city tour, and other sightseeing as specified in the itinerary, transfers, daily breakfast, and one lunch.
* Price and date are tentative and subject to change.
Alumni trip to Cancun
- All-Inclusive Trip to Cancun, Mexico
- November 11–15
- $1,089 double occupancy/person
- $1,399 single occupancy
Experience the beautiful beaches and breathtaking views of Cancun, with its warm, white, powdery sand beaches and turquoise crystal-clear waters! Enjoy
watersports, nightlife, a bustling downtown, and Mayan culture, all on one island. Book your trip with UIndy and don’t worry about a thing! This is an all-inclusive experience!
The UIndy package price includes:
- round-trip airfare from Indy to Cancun
- ground tranfers to/from Omni Cancun Hotel & Villas
- luxurious accommodations at theOmni Cancun Hotel & Villas
- breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily in your
- choice of restaurants or through room service
- unlimited beverages at the resort
- use of non-motorized water sports at nearby AquaWorld
- daily social activities with activity director
- all hotel taxes; maid and bellman gratuities
Book your trip now by contacting Ambassadair at 1-800-225-9919 or (317) 581-1122 and reference trip #4474. We hope to see you there!