Publicly launched in the Fall of 2015, the Campaign for the University of Indianapolis—UIndy Starts With You—has raised more than $58 million to address needs and opportunities identified in the Vision 2030 strategic planning process supporting these four pillars: students, faculty, community and the future.
But we’re not stopping there!
Fundraising efforts have been extended an additional year to June 2022 when the University will be celebrating its 120th anniversary.
Support Future Greyhounds
- Make your gift online or enroll in monthly gifts supporting your favorite department or UIndy initiative at uindy.edu/giving.
- Multiply your impact! Visit matchinggifts.com/uindy
to see if your employer will match your gift.
- Establish an endowed scholarship. More than 35 endowed scholarships have been established over the course of the campaign. Endowed scholarships can be established across a 5-year pledge period and are a great way to leave a legacy of support for future UIndy students.
Alumni and Donor Support Outcomes
- Naming of the Shaheen College of Arts & Sciences
- Naming of the Ron & Laura Strain Honors College
- Establishment and growth of the R.B. Annis School of Engineering
- 35 new endowed scholarships
- Renovation of Krannert Memorial Library
- Upgrades to Nicoson Hall
- Creation of the Indianapolis Quartet
- New School of Business Finance Lab
- Renovations and upgrades to Good Hall
- Increase in faculty/student research opportunities
- Increase in faculty/student domestic and international research trips
- More than $26 million raised for direct student scholarships and aid.