NewsWinter 2014

‘I am here thanks to you’

Frosh-ConvoIt’s no secret: attending college can be expensive. But thanks to generous donors and friends, UIndy students are able to receive scholarships that help them to pursue their education. Each autumn, students take time to share their gratitude with donors via handwritten letters and phone calls. Enjoy this smattering of comments shared from the thousands of students who have benefited from the thoughtfulness of others. To help support the education of a UIndy student, please visit giving.uindy.edu.

“You’ve given me a future that I am excited about, and for that I thank you to the moon and back.”—Sarah Horan ’17

“I am so grateful to have a UIndy education and one day I would like to give back to the school just as you did.”—Presley Huffman ’16

“I am proud to be a student here at UIndy, and I am even more proud to be worthy of your generous contribution.”—Gina Bettag ’15

“Your contributions have made it possible for me to go to my dream school and get the education I have always wanted. I greatly appreciate it.”—Lauren Suiter ’15

“Receiving a scholarship means I will be able to take the necessary steps to be able to stay in school and become a nurse—my childhood dream.”—Brittany Carlton ’14

Marty
the authorMarty